Monday, May 11, 2020

The Rescue Plan


Once upon a time there was a ship named Mickel and Peter is the owner of Mickel. One day Peter and Mickel went on a trip, suddenly Mickel was stuck. A witch had trapped him. “Why do you do these things?” asked Peter. “I don’t want anybody to go with Mickel”, said the Witch. So, they started fighting. 

“Stop this fighting”, screamed Mickel. “Yeah, please free Mickel” asked Peter. “No way, why should I do?” said the witch. “Everyone is waiting for me in the harbour, please let me go” Mickel said.
“I will not let you go” said the witch. “If you don’t let him go, then he will put fireballs on you” shouted Peter. “I too have Mega fireballs”, said the witch. “Oh witch, please let me go” shouted Mickel again. When Mickel and the witch were arguing, Peter called Mickel’s best friend Bluewave, who is also a ship. When Bluewave came, he said “I will free Mickel”. “You came too?” said the witch surprisingly.

“Yes, I am here to rescue my friend Mickel”, Bluewave said. “If you help Mickel, then you will be struck too. Better go away from here” said the witch. “I can put Ultra-Mega fireballs on you, so better you free my friend” said Bluewave furiously. “No way” cunningly said the witch.

“Let’s go home Peter” Bluewave said to Peter sadly. “Yeah…” said Peter in a gloomy tone.
When they reached home, they decided to do something to rescue Mickel. “We have to save Mickel” Peter said to Bluewave. “But, how can we do?” said Bluewave. “I have an idea.. I know a scientist who has magical powers. He can help us” Peter happily said. 

They went to meet the scientist and told him what has happened to Mickel. “I can give powers to Bluewave, but not to you Peter” the scientist said. “Oh, that will be very helpful, please give to him. But can you explain the plan?” asked Peter. “Yeah sure..” said the scientist. And the scientist started planning. “I can give you invisible powers, but the power will not last for a long time. The witch doesn’t know that Bluewave has powers. So, Bluewave, you should go behind Peter using your invisible power and while attacking you can go visible. Also I will give you more powerful fireballs to attack the witch.” “Ok Mr. Scientist” said Bluewave.  “And Peter, you have to go in a motor boat, as it can go fast”, the scientist said. “And I can’t come”, said the scientist. “Oh, why?” Peter asked.

“Because, if I come, the witch will guess that Bluewave has got some powers from me”, he said. “Can’t you come invisible?” asked Peter. “As I said, this power will only work for ships, not for humans” scientist explained. “Okay, I understood now”, said Peter. When the scientist gave powers to Bluewave, he became very very powerful. “Thank you very much for your timely help Mr. Scientist” said Peter and Bluewave happily. “You are welcome” said the Scientist. 

Now, Peter took a motor boat and Bluewave went with him in invisible. “Hey you, what are you doing here?” asked the witch to Peter. “I am here to help Mickel” said Peter. “Didn’t I say that you cannot do it?” said the witch. “Attack him Bluewave” said Peter and Bluewave came visible.
They were fighting for 3 hours. The witch was not able to withstand the powers.“Free Mickel now” said Bluewave. “I still won’t do it” said the witch firmly. “Then I can do it all by myself”, saying so, Bluewave threw the ultra-double-mega fireball on the stone, in which the witch had trapped Mickel. Finally, Mickel was set free.

“Thank you Bluewave. But, how did you get all these powers?” asked Mickel. “Mr Scientist gave me the powers” said Bluewave. “Wow.. can you give it to me as well? I can protect myself from dangers” said Mickel. “We can ask the scientist” said Bluewave and they went to the scientist. Mickel too got the powers and became very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment